Bill Manager Issues

Options
Dan Miller
Dan Miller Member ✭✭✭

I'm trying to make a check payment to a vendor i have used for years. When I get to the make a check payment screen it won't let me enter the $ amount, its grayed out. Last payment to this vendor was in July with no issues. How can I fix it our delete the vendor and start over?

Thank you,

Dan

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Dan Miller,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? If so, which update? Do you receive any error codes or messages? Which vendor are you experiencing this issue with?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Dan Miller
    Dan Miller Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Jasmine,

I noticed it yesterday when I tried to initiate a check pay and it continues today. The last update was a couple of weeks ago and I haven't experienced any other issues. Haven't received any error messages or codes. The vendor is Armando Hernandez Gardening and the last time i had a check pay to him was 7/24/23. Thans for your help and have a great day.

Dan

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is just me firing a shot into the dark …
    Would accessing the Split dialog allow you to modify the amounts per split and, as a result, update the total amount? I have a similar situation on scheduled reminders with Split transaction dialogs.

Or would clicking on "(use)" pull in the last payment's amount and Split dialog details?

• Dan Miller
    Dan Miller Member ✭✭✭
    Options

UKR

Yes, I did that first thing this morning and it worked, soIi am back on track.

Thank you

Dan

This discussion has been closed.