Discover Accounts not syncing

Options
LouCosta63
LouCosta63 Member
edited September 2023 in Registers & Transactions (Mac)

I’ve used Quicken since 2005. The most important account I need to sync is Discover (Bank & Card). This issue of not syncing Discover transactions is now going on 3 months with no answer from Quicken. I am getting the same screen shots that everyone else has been suffering with.
About 6 weeks ago, I spent 45 minutes online with a Quicken tech who could see my screen and had me try many things including initiating new Discover accounts in Quicken. Nothing worked and his ending solution was “just keep syncing and eventually it will work.” Seriously! If anyone at Quicken is paying attention: if this issue is not fixed in a timely manner, I will leave Quicken after 18 years. What’s the use if 90% of my transactions have to be hand-typed into Quicken. I can do that with a spreadsheet!

Quicken, step up and be a financial software provider or get out of the game.

-LC

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @LouCosta63,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Are you experiencing issues with adding your Discover accounts or with downloading transactions from already added Discover accounts?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• cassel
    cassel Member
    Options

@LouCosta63

Have you updated to the newest release 51.12?

This discussion has been closed.