Quicken for Mac not tracking cash in Pershing/BNY Mellon accounts

Options
lauriel
lauriel Member ✭✭
edited October 2023 in Investing (Mac)

I am on Version 7.2.2 (Build 702.49933.100) for macOS 12.4 and while the securities seem correct, Quicken will not track the cash balance in the accounts. I am not seeing any errors and I don't think the reconciliation is correct either but it is hard to tell with the cash balance missing

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @lauriel,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? If so, which update? What is your connection method with Pershing? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type.

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• lauriel
    lauriel Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi there, I really can't say how long this has been going on, I just thought my investments were underperforming until I compared the balances. I am really not sure it is the cash portion but it is really close to that amount. I am connecting through a direct connection

• lauriel
    lauriel Member ✭✭
    Options

Do you need any further information @Quicken Jasmine?

This discussion has been closed.