UMB Bank refusing Quicken connection for three days now.

Options
lkrupp
lkrupp Member ✭✭✭

Starting 8/27/2023 Quicken has been unable to connect to UMB Bank and continues through today 8/29/2023. I get the message "Cannot connect'. I have tried reestablishing the connection to no avail and get "Try again later" from Quicken.

Any other UMB Bank customer seeing this?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @lkrupp,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

After further internal review, I can see that you are receiving an FDP-103 error. An FDP-103 error message is displayed when there are outdated login credentials stored in Quicken for Mac and/or the Keychain app. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information and troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• lkrupp
    lkrupp Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

Yes, my bad. After calling UMB Bank who eventually transferred me to Quicken support it was determined to be a credentials problem all along. Somehow, some way, my UMB password for Quicken did not update. I have no idea what happened but manually updating the password restored service.

Now I feel like some kind of clueless noob. rule #1 in troubleshooting login problems: Make sure your credentials are correct and up to date.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @lkrupp,

Thank you for coming back to update us.

I am happy to hear that you were able to reach a resolution!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.