How to report an incorrect bank URL for OSU?

Options
mjonis
mjonis Member ✭✭✭✭

Started getting another round of CC-800 errors for my various synchrony bank cards.

I deactivated them all and went to add them again. Looks like Quicken has an outdated list of URLs for the synchrony cards.

Example: The only option for Amazon.com store card (not the Chase or Amex card) is listed as: www.syncbank.com Try going there with a browser. It's an incorrect/bad URL. Doesn't exist any longer.

The "Synchrony Bank Credit Cards" isn't quite right either. www.synchronybank.com is a valid URL, but the problem is that if you go there and click Login, there's two sub URL's. One for the synchrony mastercard ONLY and another for the savings account. There's a separate link in tiny letters that says: "For all other retail cards click here" and that link takes you to https://www.synchrony.com/for-consumers.html

The Mastercard one takes you to: mastercard.syf.com

Quicken does list 2 other options for Synchrony Mastercard (includes the Synchrony Financial Mastercard). Unfortunately the latter (www.synchronycredit.com) is incorrect and is a prolonged URL redirect to: www.synchrony.com

The 2nd issue isn't really Quicken's, but rather Synchrony for constantly changing the URL's and "integrating" everything into one, but also allowing (in some cases) the old segregated URLs to be active. The synchrony mastercard is probably the worst offender IMO (it's had at least 2-3 URLs specific to the card only and then got integrated into the "main" login which has changed at least 2-3 times as well).

But for now, the issue is:

Quicken's OSU has incorrect/outdated info and how do we report/change this so that we can properly add the accounts again?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @mjonis,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If your financial institution has changed its URL, then it will require them to submit a request to have it changed within Quicken. For more detailed information regarding this topic, please take a moment to review the section titled "How can I fix an incorrect Homepage URL?" found in this support article.

I apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mjonis
    mjonis Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you, will do!

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

You're welcome!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.