(Re-open) bill reminders randomly being changed to "skipped"?

Options
kwh
kwh Member ✭✭✭

I'm re-opening this thread since several subscribers have raised this issue and the discussions have all been prematurely closed.

I have ~100 accounts with ~400 bill and income reminders. I use the reminders to pre-enter 12 months worth of transactions to keep everything on autopilot and so that I can quickly scan each account to make sure they have positive cashflow.

About 20 of the reminders incorrectly show status as "skipped" (I never skip a transaction). I've tried deleting these reminders several times and re-entering them from scratch but they always get flipped back to "skipped". As a previous subscriber indicated, this started happening earlier this year. For me, the only reminders showing as "skipped" are annual reminders, not monthly reminders. I attached a pic showing 13 reminders to the same entity (annual corporate filings for various LLCs). Interestingly, 11 show "skipped" while 2 show "auto" which is what they should show. Same transactions with different statuses.

I keep my Quicken file on the C: drive, and I've tried all of the obvious troubleshooting steps, including super-validate the file, disable syncing for Quicken Mobile & Web, reset my cloud account by signing out and signing back in, etc. I'm not using a file that was restored from a backup.

Something changed in Quicken over the last year, and enough subscribers have brought this up that I'm surprised that Quicken hasn't acknowledged that it's a "known issue". It happens frequently enough that I assume Quicken has been able to recreate the issue.

Any suggestions or feedback?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @kwh,

The Community is a forum where users help each other and there are a handful of moderators like myself who can do some troubleshooting with you. Posts on the Community are not the same as contacting Quicken Support. A post is not a trouble ticket and will get closed when it has been inactive for about a month, even if the issue is not resolved.

This issue with bill reminders being skipped is a bug that has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future release.

Thank you!

(CTP-6996)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.