Fidelity Annuity

Options
Mark0315
Mark0315 Member

Fidelity Annuity stopped updating since 8/27/2023. All other Fidelity accounts are updating correctly. There was a Quicken update completed about the same time

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Mark0315,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Fidelity Annuity? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type. Are you receiving any error codes or messages when attempting to download transactions?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Mark0315
    Mark0315 Member
    Options

The connection type is Quicken Connect.. There are no error messages. Just shows $0 balance

• Eugene E Sale
    Options

I am having the same problem

• Eugene E Sale
    Options

Connection type QUICKEN CONNECT

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Mark0315 and @Eugene E Sale,

Thank you for providing more information and for joining this thread.

First, I suggest deactivating the Fidelity account(s). However, before doing so, I do recommend saving a backup of your data file first (just in case). Then, please check and make sure you do not have any hidden accounts that may be connected to this financial institution.

1. Go to the Accounts menu and choose Hide and Show Accounts
    2. Uncheck any accounts with this specific financial institution that are checked as hidden in Lists

After that, please follow the troubleshooting instructions below.

1. Open the account register and navigate to the Settings gear on the bottom-right corner
    2. Click on the Downloads tab
    3. Click Disconnect Account (if there are more than one account associated with this financial institution, please repeat steps 1 through 3 for each account)
    4. Navigate to Accounts > Add Account...
    5. Use the search field at the top of the list to find and select your financial institution, making sure to choose Direct Connect, and click Continue
    6. Follow the prompts to sign in using your login credentials associated with the financial institution
    7. If the accounts have been found successfully; use the dropdown menus to link each account to the appropriate account in Quicken

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

• Eugene E Sale
    Options

I followed your instructions (disconnected all Fidelity Accounts), the annuity account does not show up when I connect the accounts. I use Fidelity Investments Mac for the financial institution. I used Fidelity 401K for my 401K and the annuity shows up. I connected the annuity account, but shows a zero balance. QUICKEN CONNECT is the connection type for Fidelity 401K..

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Eugene E Sale,

Thank you for providing more information and for attempting those troubleshooting steps.

Users may see an inaccurate, grayed-out running balance, or the balance column is blank. You may follow this link to access a Support Article that provides some more information and troubleshooting steps in regard to an incorrect or missing balance. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

• Eugene E Sale
    Options

Not helpful, account does not reflect any holdings/investments or the balance balance.. It did before changes to quicken (release update). I deleted the Annuity account and added back as new, still no working

• Mark0315
    Options

I am continuing to have the same problem also. I have tried all the steps outlined.

• Mark0315
    Options

The new version of Quicken has not solved the problem

• tconnell
    tconnell Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I have both versions of Quicken WIN and MAC and the Fidelity accounts have not updated since July for the NetBenefits 401k transactions. I have followed the fix from the mod on both versions but the NetBenefits is still not downloading transactions.

• Mark0315
    Options

Just updated to new version of Quicken Classic (7.3.1). Upload still does not complete.

• Eugene E Sale
    Options

Updated quicken Version 7.3.1 (Build 703.50428.100), issue with annuity not resolved and now my 401K balance went to zero.

• Eugene E Sale
    Options

Updated to version Version 7.3.2 (Build 703.50456.100), re-added annuity, no balance. Is this being worked on as a problem or do I need to open an issue with quicken?

This discussion has been closed.