Sync Error after week of having to authenticate

Options
Louis Block
Louis Block Member ✭✭

Most of my syncing accounts are with Wells Fargo. For the last week or so, every time I've synced, WF has asked me to authenticate via text message. This is new behavior. I haven't made any changes to my accounts in months. Today, whenever I try to sync, I get the message

"Sync Error
Warning
Quicken encountered an error while communicating with our servers.
Try again later. If the error persists, contact Quicken Support.
accounts upload: requests number:(19) don't match responses number: (29)"

I'm not sure if these two issues are related.

Comments

• Dwayne Gott
    Options

I am having the same issue with Ameriprise Financial accounts. Any Quicken professions available to give us a status report on this. My issue began yesterday.

• leeatmg
    leeatmg Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm having this same issue, as well as the duplicate account issue mentioned in another thread.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Louis Block, @Dwayne Gott, and @leeatmg,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Due to the nature of this issue, it is recommended that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Louis Block
    Louis Block Member ✭✭
    Options

FYI to others experiencing the same issue:
    The only solution after chatting with Quicken support this morning was to restore from a backup created before the problem started. Everything is syncing properly now. Unfortunately, I had manually added a lot of transactions and manually reconciled before the clean backup. After redoing all of that, everything is working correctly once again.

This discussion has been closed.