Options
pendetim
pendetim Member ✭✭

Version 7.2.2 Mac OS 13.5.1

I have quit/restarted Quicken

Force Quit/Restart quicken

Restarted Mac

Shutdown/ Restarted Mac

Connected on WiFi and also connected tethered to iPhone.

My subscription is valid until 22 Dec 2023 as per the help screen.

The "Updating" is still there after leaving Quicken running in the foreground for more than 30 minutes.

When I try to update my accounts I am greeted with this, Forever…. never completes update on a single account or when I try all accounts:

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @pendetim,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. I recommend that you log out of Quicken, then log back in. To do that, click on the Quicken menu, then go down to Sign Out (about halfway down). Once it finishes logging you out, it will bring you to a login prompt. Log back into Quicken and test to see if the issue persists.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• pendetim
    pendetim Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you. After a bit of a struggle, that seemed to fix the problem.

When I used the ''sign out" Quicken went to a backing up screen and hung. After 15 minutes I tried a force quit and that did not work. I had to restart my Mac, received a warning that Quicken was not responding and told it to restart anyway.

After relaunching and logging in, all seems fine.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I'm glad to hear it is working properly now.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.