Syncing overwrites changes to Bill and Income Reminders

Options

Windows Home, Business & Rental Property

I updated all instances of an income reminder in the Bill and Income Reminders window by changing the next due date. Thank I synced. Then I check the B&I Reminders again and noticed that the reminder's date had changed—not reverted, but changed.

I tried again. This time, I changed the date of the reminder and I then reset my online data. When I then checked the income reminder, the date had changed again. When I went into Bill and Income Reminders, and attempted to update all instances of the bill reminder again, the date showing was a full month ahead of what it showed in the B&I Reminders window.

This is reflective of an ongoing problem I've been having for quite some time where my reminder dates get messed up. I update them and they change again to (usually) a month ahead. How can I fix this so my reminder dates are reliable again?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Caroline W. Sherman,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Is it one specific reminder that keeps changing, or is it multiple reminders that are changing? If multiple reminders are changing, is there anything they all have in common (such as only reminders that were recently edited change)? Is the reminder(s) changing only after syncing with the Quicken Cloud? If not, what else is triggering it? When did you first notice this behavior started? Which version of Quicken were you using when it started?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.