receiving error CC-501 when updating bank accounts.

Options

when is this going to be resolved?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @johnturf,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Which financial institution(s) are you experiencing this error message with? How long have you been experiencing this issue?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• johnturf
    Options

First United Bank and Trust, it started when i changed my password at the bank. on or about the 4 th of August

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

CC-501 errors from one or more banks

Please read and follow instructions here: https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-cc-501

Support needs to dig a little deeper to resolve this issue for you.

• johnturf
    Options

Still getting the same message telling me it can't connect to the Quicken server and not to contact my bank. I have read all the help suggestions a dozen times and deactivated and tried to reactivate. called and talked to support and he showed me how to import the account and that was not good had to remove past transactions. that were duplicated. this is very frustrating. Ready to looking for a new service…

This discussion has been closed.