Error syncing online accounts - request and responses don't match and error deleting accounts

Options
reverendtom
reverendtom Member

Last Friday (9/1) I noticed that when syncing my brokerage accounts, Quicken was creating duplicate accounts for each one with $0 balance. My credit card and banking accounts had no issue. I tried deleting all of my brokerage accounts and re-creating them, but now I get the following errors when I sync:

"requests number:(21) don't match responses number: (32)"

"QCS-0400-8, Invalid answerValue true for parameter isDeleted, Invalid value for parameter [parameter=isDeleted, value=true] because resource cannot be deleted while creating"

I have attached the full error log. How can I resolve this? As I mentioned, I have already deleted and re-created every brokerage account, so I'm not sure what else I can do on my end?

[Removed - Personal Information]

Comments

• warrenswil
    warrenswil Member ✭✭
    Options

I’m having same problem since update on 9/1
    Won’t connect to Schwab account, gets multiple error messages, duplicates account with no transactions. I have to delete the duplicate & have tried multiple times to reconnect the account with tame results
    Quicken Support not responsive at all.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @reverendtom and @warrenswil,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Per the alert, if you are experiencing this issue, we recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support for further assistance. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you!

(Ticket #9173985)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.