Venmo will not Connect for Downloads

Options
Donald E. Kaye
Donald E. Kaye Member ✭✭✭

Up until the last Quicken update I had no problem downloading transactions from Venmo. Now I cannot download any transactions, since Quicken gives me a message that my username and/or password is incorrect. Going to the Venmo website I can easily log in with the given name and password. I have disabled downloads and tried to re-enable without success. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello @Donald E. Kaye,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates and information.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Donald E. Kaye
    Donald E. Kaye Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you for your response. I look forward to an early resolution of this issue, as I use Venmo a lot.

• danlapin
    danlapin Member ✭✭✭
    Options

same here!

• ericbettencourt
    Options

Same! this is super annoying and only started after the last update.

• Doublejay
    Options

The last update broke the connection to Bank of America and Venmo. It took multiple attempts to add the Bank of America accounts and link to the existing ones in Quicken. The Venmo account cannot connect to enable downloads. This last update was a terrible experience. I hope this gets fixed soon.

• Mr TTT
    Mr TTT Member
    Options

This is pretty lame at this point. I've been trying to get this to work for several weeks now, and finally came on here to try and get support, only to find that this is a known issue. How long does it take to fix such an issue on something that previously worked??????????

Come on Quicken, hop hop. Speed up your service a bit - we pay enough for your annual subscription that you should be all over this.

This discussion has been closed.