R52.19 and Roth Contributions through paycheck

Options
MMinderbinder
MMinderbinder Member ✭✭

So updated to the recent version and Quicken has disconnected the paycheck deposit for all of my prior Roth contributions. When I go to fix, there is no ability to select the account to which it was deposited.

With employer 401(k) accounts and depositing into the same account having both pre and post tax deposits, it is no longer an option to deposit into the same account. And no way to go back and fix it? It would be nice to have a descriptive methodology presented on how to fix these "upgrades" with what I consider a poorly thought out resolution.

What are we supposed to do to fix?

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @MMinderbinder,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Did this issue happen immediately after you updated your Quicken software? If so, have you tried restoring a backup from before the software updated? If not, then I suggest that you try validating and/or super validating your data file.  Please save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate: 

1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, proceed to Super Validate. If the issue is resolved after performing validation, then please disregard the instructions to Super Validate.

Super Validate:

1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.   

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.