Chase Bank Accounts

Options

When I attempt to add an existing Quicken account to Chase in order to link and download transactions, the list of accounts shown in Quicken lists them incorrectly. For example, a Chase credit card that is correctly shown under "Personal Credit" in the Quicken Account List appears as "Checking" in the pop-up window that lists accounts to link. Further, the account name from Chase in the same window is different from the name in Quicken. I don't know if this is a Chase problem or a Quicken problem.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Baldlegal,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. To clarify, when you say the name in Quicken is different from the name coming over from Chase, do you mean that Quicken is seeing the wrong name in Quicken to link it to? If that is what you mean, then you should be able to click the action dropdown, select Link to existing, and choose the correct name in Quicken to link the account to, provided that the name is not already connected to an account.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.