UFB Direct CC-501 Error trying to set up online access to a new account

Options
algee99
algee99 Member ✭✭

I'm trying to connect a new UFB Direct savings account to online transaction downloads that I manually added to Quicken for Windows. I get an CC-501 error from Quicken. Note: this same error happened when I tried to add the account automatically via the new account dialogs in the Account List.

Basically, I enter my login information, Quicken contacts the bank and then asks me for my 2 factor verification code (which is sent either by email or text, I've tried them both, neither works). Please note that in order to get that code sent to me, Quicken probably was able to connect to the bank and start the login process.

I enter the verification code and Quicken throws a CC-501 error. The details say it is a problem connecting to 'Quicken Servers' and to not contact UFB Direct because it is NOT THEIR PROBLEM!

Quicken suggest I wait a few hours and try again. This has been happening for 2 days now. Same exact problem as reported back in March 2023. That issue was 'resolved' in April, but there's no info regarding how it was resolved. That issue was closed, so I couldn't comment there.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello @algee99,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please review this support article regarding error CC-501.

As stated in the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files, and will likely need to file an escalation if they see fit.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• algee99
    algee99 Member ✭✭
    Options

Quicken Support 2nd level wasn't available since it is the weekend.

In any case, I tried again this evening and it finally worked. I didn't change anything, it just finally went through.

This can be closed.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited September 2023
    Options

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear the issue resolved itself. 🙂

Thread has been closed per your request.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.