Closed discussion about bill reminder/bill skipping

Options

I went back to a discussion about the system editing/changing the due date of/skipping bill reminders to find that it had been closed. Dear Quicken - I think it would show more interest in user problems if you let the users decide when a discussion should be closed. In any case, I changed my reminder date to "automatically enter at 27 days" and my list has been stable for a month. So I assume that the programers fixed enough to make this work, although I have no evidence that using 30 days would work if you need to use that number.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Are you referring to your original discussion, It's skipping bill reminders again ?

BTW, thanks for confirming my suspicion about the date calculation routines in Reminders not being able to correctly calculate the next instance date under certain circumstances.
    The moderators should really forward this to the programmers, to get it fixed for good.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @lmb100,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. The Community is a forum where users help each other and there are a handful of moderators like myself who can do some troubleshooting with you. Posts on the Community are not the same as contacting Quicken Support. A post is not a trouble ticket and will get closed when it has been inactive for about a month, even if the issue is not resolved.

That said, the CTP associated with the bill reminders getting skipped issue, CTP-6996, was closed because people were no longer reporting the issue, and our production and development team were no longer able to replicate the issue. If you are still experiencing the issue, please let us know.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.