Are there issues updating with TD Bank?

Options

I have been trying for two days now using Quicken Subscription for Windows to update the three checking accounts I have at TD Bank but keep getting an error (see picture below). All of my other accounts update without issue, it's just TD Bank. I have updated the security inside online banking and it worked just fine after security was updated till Monday morning. Is there something I forgot to do or is this an issue with Quicken/TD Bank?

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @gzakarianea,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow this error-specific support article regarding error OL-393.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @gzakarianea,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow this error-specific support article regarding error OL-393.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

• gzakarianea
    Options

Hey Anja!

I tried disconnecting my main checking account and reconnecting it again as was mentioned in the article you recommended and it seems to have fixed all three somehow. I did one and all three seem to have downloaded. Not sure why it worked, but it did and I'm not arguing. 😀

Thanks for the advice!

Greg

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Thanks for the update! Glad to hear the issue has been resolved. 🙂

-Quicken Anja

• markjrenna
    markjrenna Windows Beta Beta
    Options

It's not you. Same issue for me. So it's TD/Quicken's issue.

This discussion has been closed.