Not downloading full 403b account investments at Fidelity

Options
tonyber
tonyber Member ✭✭

Quicken is failing to find & downlaod 2 of the funds in my 403-K at Fidelity. These 2 are completely missing in my Quicken 403-B account, but are there at Fidelity.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @tonyber,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Fidelity? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type. Do you receive any error codes or messages? When did this issue begin to occur?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• tonyber
    tonyber Member ✭✭
    Options

Jasmine - It is a Direct Connection type. No error messages at all. Timing is unclear. Best guess is a couple of weeks.

• tonyber
    tonyber Member ✭✭
    Options

As recently as 9/5/23, transactions can be seen for these 2 funds in Quicken under Transactions, but the funds are not listed under Portfolio or Dashboard.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @tonyber,

Thank you for providing more information.

First, I suggest deactivating/reactivating the Fidelity account(s). However, before doing so, I recommend saving a backup of your data file first (just in case). Then, please check and make sure you do not have any hidden accounts that may be connected to this financial institution.

1. Go to the Accounts menu and choose Hide and Show Accounts
    2. Uncheck any accounts with this specific financial institution that are checked as hidden in Lists

After that, please follow the troubleshooting instructions below.

1. Open the account register and navigate to the Settings gear on the bottom-right corner
    2. Click on the Downloads tab
    3. Click Disconnect Account (if there are more than one account associated with this financial institution, please repeat steps 1 through 3 for each account)
    4. Navigate to Accounts > Add Account...
    5. Use the search field at the top of the list to find and select your financial institution, making sure to choose Direct Connect, and click Continue
    6. Follow the prompts to sign in using your login credentials associated with the financial institution
    7. If the accounts have been found successfully; use the dropdown menus to link each account to the appropriate account in Quicken

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

• tonyber
    tonyber Member ✭✭
    Options

I just now updated transactions and the problem was resolved - hopefully for good.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @tonyber,

Thank you for coming back to update us.

I am happy to hear that the issue has been resolved!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

• SM23
    SM23 Member
    Options

My Fidelity retirement account is doing the same thing. It only downloads some of the funds, not all. It has been doing this off and on for a few months. I've done all of the above to reset the account. Very frustrating.

• tonyber
    tonyber Member ✭✭
    Options

As others are seeing the same thing intermittently, I think this issue should be re-opened by Quicken.

• tonyber
    tonyber Member ✭✭
    Options

I just downloaded data again into Quicken and my 403-B account at Fidelity is completely absent - not just some of the funds. There are issues that Quicken needs to work out with Fidelity.

• tonyber
    tonyber Member ✭✭
    Options

As of 9/17 @ ~1045, my 401-K account at Fidelity is completely missing in Quicken and one fund is missing from my 403-B account. So what works and what's missing may vary each time I connect. There's an issue at Fidelity which Quicken needs to investigate. Thanks.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @tonyber,

Thank you for reaching back out.

Due to the nature and the extent of the issues that you are experiencing, we recommend reaching out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can utilize functions such as screen share.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 a.m. PT to 5:00 p.m. PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.