One Step Update Summary no longer appears

Options
twsf
twsf Member ✭✭✭

One Step Update Summary no longer appears after updating accounts. Some accounts are web express connect and some are not. All update properly, but for the past day or two the summary screen never appears. Why? How can I fix this? (Running latest version, R52.20)

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello @twsf,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• twsf
    twsf Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks. Just did that. No change. Same problem. One Step Update Summary screen never appears.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

Please try this:
    Go into Tools / One Step Update Summary.
    At the bottom of the view there are two fields:

Set the checkmarks for these two fields as shown above, then click Close.
    Next time you run OSU, you should have your OSU Summary back after every OSU.

• twsf
    twsf Member ✭✭✭
    Options

There it is! Why on earth those check boxes aren't in the main "Tools… One Step Update…" window is a mystery, as is why Quicken staff didn't think to point me toward this other screen (or the other users who have expressed similar problems in other threads). Thanks UKR.

• JimMort
    JimMort Member ✭✭
    Options

I have this problem as well. The fix described above didn't help. Please advise. Thanks, J Mort

• JimMort
    JimMort Member ✭✭
    Options

In my case, the summary does appear but many of my accounts are missing.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Have you checked in Tools / One Step Update that these accounts are still enabled for downloading? They might have dropped off …
    Start (or restart Quicken), start a One Step Update, type in the Password Vault Password and click "Settings".
    Click to put a checkmark next to all unchecked bank names. Click Apply, then click Update Now.
    When the One Step Update has completed, the Summary should now show all enabled banks and their download status.

• Donxxx
    Donxxx Member
    Options

The accounts actually update (I think) but, only 2 accounts out of 14 shows in the update page.

• mbparks
    mbparks Member
    Options

I have this problem as well - it stopped appearing a couple weeks ago. The support call center in Guatemala (front line Carlota and supervisor Jessica) insist that the feature was deliberately removed with a recent update and there is no way to get it back. I trust that they are wrong. Has anyone found a fix that works yet?

This discussion has been closed.