Duplicate Dashboards (Q Mac)

Options
Jimbo21742
Jimbo21742 Member ✭✭

When I do an online update for my accounts the system just recently started to create a duplicate (but blank) dashboard for all my investment accounts. I also receive the following error message. I have to manually delete each one each time I update my accounts

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Jimbo21742,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

We recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you!

(Ticket #9173985)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.