Bank of New Hampshire OL-293-A

Options

I have been getting this error every other day for at least 3 weeks, maybe 4 weeks. The error will clear the next day but then will be back the day after that. The Bank of NH electronic banking manager along with the vendor that maintains their server are trying to sort this out. They have asked for log files which I provided.

I am on Windows 10, Quicken version R52.20, build 27.1.52.20. IF they find the problem, I'll post an update.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Woody NH,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Updating transactions involves Quicken requesting information from your bank and the bank responding with correct information. An OL-293 error indicates that Quicken did not receive the expected response from the bank.

You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information and some troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Woody NH
    Options

Quicken Jasmine, Yes I should have added that I had been through all that prior to escalating the issue within BNH. When I finally got past the customer service gate keeper and talked to the online banking manager, they started an earnest effort to sort this out. I suspect a bank server issue.

One has to be firm and patient to actually talk directly to someone in a bank's online banking dept.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Woody NH,

Thank you for coming back to update us.

Please let us know what is sorted out with the financial institution and if you are able to reach a resolution.

Have a wonderful day!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Woody NH
    Options

It has taken 2 plus weeks but BNH's vendor finally corrected the issue. The BNH officer was very helpful however the vendor that maintains the bank server was slow to act. Lots of requests like refresh you accounts and such. The vendor finally looked at the comm log and put in a fix.

This discussion has been closed.