discover card

Options

Discover is back to not down loading again.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello @Richard Sturgeon,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need additional information in order to better assist you further.

Could you please elaborate and tell us exactly what happens when you attempt to download from Discover Card? Are you receiving any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while trying to connect that you can provide us with here, please?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• cyberphile
    cyberphile Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

It downloaded for me this morning. However, the payee name is all lower case for the two transactions but the downloaded payee name is still all upper case. And the two fields are now different. This changed with transactions dated 9/12/23.

• jwozn29610
    jwozn29610 Member
    edited September 2023
    Options

[Removed - Rant/No Soliciting]

• NMS2
    NMS2 Member
    Options

I am also having this issue. No downloads since 9/18 and is says it is using Express Web Connect. There is no error message it says last download on the current date, but no transactions come over.

• NMS2
    NMS2 Member
    Options

I am not sure if I need to cancel quicken or discover. I use another service for some difference investment tracking and discover works fine with that site, so I think this is a quicken issue.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Missing Some Transactions When Downloading From Bank?

Please read and try this: https://www.quicken.com/support/missing-some-transactions-when-downloading-bank

If that doesn't help solve the problem, please tell us more about your issue and how you're processing downloaded transactions. Do you auto-accept, "accept all" or manually review and accept each one of the downloaded transactions?

• Rick Staveley
    Rick Staveley Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I was also having a problem with Discover (credit card transactions) not downloading. When performing One-Step Update, it would not give any error message - just did not download. When I tried to download just Discover, I would get CC-503 - Incorrect password, even though the password was not changed and the same password worked on the Discover website. I tried re-entering the password and still would not resolve the problem. I reset the account in Quicken and that seemed to solve the problem, at least for now. Quicken was able to download all transactions that were previously not downloaded.

This discussion has been closed.