Frankfort Plant Board: Utility company online bill issue

Options

Just posting this question here as it's probably more resourceful than bothering the busy helpdesk people who are supporting end users who are less savvy than I haha.

I recently added an online bill to Quicken. When the bill gets added, it shows the wrong due date.

I called into support and the agent (who was super nice and helpful but I forgot his name) had me backup Quicken to a file, attempt to remove, and re-add the online bill back into Quicken. I had to hang up the phone call because I forgot my login info for that specific company…. I ended up finding the login info and then added Frankfort Plant board back into Quicken and it still shows up as the wrong due date.

Steps I take to add Frankfort Plant Board as an online bill:

1.) New online bill
2.) Search for "Frankfort Plant Board"
3.) Window then prompts me for my FPB login
4.) Enter login, "Authentication in Progress…" etc…
5.) When Authentication is done, the bill is added and appears as below.

Due date as shown in Quicken: "09/14" (incorrect)

Due date as shown on the pay stub: "10/02" (correct)

I assume there's some sort of error between the communication of Frankfort Plant Board's services and Quicken's.

Answers

• cameornlec12
    Options

Just realized I should have probably included a snippet of the login window as well. Reference below.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @cameornlec12,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. I can see that you have added and deleted it a couple times without success getting it to display the correct due date. I suggest you try adding them again, try Review and Repair Online billers.  Please save a backup of your data file first.  After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Online Billers in the dropdown menu.

Once you have done that, check to see if it is still showing an incorrect due date.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• cameornlec12
    Options

Afternoon!

Completed everything as instructed, issue is still present.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited September 2023
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

To clarify, you said this is a biller you've recently been trying to add. Has it ever shown the correct due date, or has it been showing the incorrect information since the first time you connected?

Also, please try re-adding Franklin Plant Board and leaving it connected. There is diagnostic information we are not able to see due to the connection being deleted.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.