Unable to link up for transaction downloads at a rebranded financial institution - OSAIC

EMT
EMT Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭

My financial institution (SagePoint) renamed themselves Osaic. My existing user name and password works on their newly rebranded website but when I try to get Quicken to connect using the same IDs it asks if I have mistyped. I have not,  but I don’t want to keep trying and potentially get locked out of my accounts. I have 3 accounts with this institution and prior to their renaming themselves Quicken was able to connect and link to all of those accounts without any issues.

After the first day of trying, I changed my password on Osaic’s website. I then used that new password on Quicken when trying get it to connect (using the Osaic company name that popped up) but Quicken still suggests that I mistyped. 

I then followed my financial advisor's suggestion and disconnected the 3 accounts and then tried to reconnect them with the new Osaic log-in information. The same message keeps popping up when I try on Quicken: "Did you mistype your sign-in info? Please re-enter your credentials for Osaic eQuipt Pershing Accounts."

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA available at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates and information.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• EMT
    Answer ✓

Hi all. I wanted to let you know that my issue has also been resolved and I was able to reconnect my accounts without any problems.

Marshaboex, as soon as I saw your message I tried relinking my accounts and it worked!

Thanks to everyone on this thread and especially to anyone at Quicken and/or Osaic who had a hand in fixing this issue!

Answers

• thinair
    thinair Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Same problem .. and I also went through the same steps as above. Waited a LOT of time! I was able to get hold of Osaic and they said there are aware of the problem and are working with Quicken to resolve the issue. Hum … that was two days ago. They gave no estimate for a resolution, but did mention days or perhaps weeks.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue here in the Community, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA available at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates and information.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• thinair
    thinair Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Followed up with Osaic technical support, they are firm, it's a Quicken problem. Followed up with Quicken Support. They did a screen share, and the usual. Tried using a new/blank Quicken data file and connect. After a good amount of time, they confirmed that it's a known problem that they are working with Osaic to resolve. They would not elaborate other than to say there is no estimated time for a resolution.

• FlyerFran
    FlyerFran Quicken Windows Subscription Windows Beta Beta

Thanks @thinair you saved me a call to Q' Tech Support

• marshaboex
    marshaboex Quicken Windows 2017 Member ✭✭

My downloads from OSAIC are working once again as of this evening. Thank you!

• EMT
    Answer ✓

Hi all. I wanted to let you know that my issue has also been resolved and I was able to reconnect my accounts without any problems.

Marshaboex, as soon as I saw your message I tried relinking my accounts and it worked!

Thanks to everyone on this thread and especially to anyone at Quicken and/or Osaic who had a hand in fixing this issue!

• gtaylor
    gtaylor Quicken Windows Subscription Member

I still cannot update from Sagepoint. In addition, after trying above suggestions, I now cannot activate online services. When I use the account name and password (that works from browser) after stating that I have an existing account, I get the Activate One Step Update error, "You need login information from SPF equipt SagePoint-Persh Accts in order to have automatic downloads in Quicken". This could be that Sagepoint is asking Quicken what the two step login question is since the login would be coming from Quicken and not me but I have two step turned off if from a known PC. In any case, I don't get a popup screen to answer the question if this is the case and the update continues to fail due to no account message. Can you please fix?

• KSK
    KSK Quicken Mac Subscription Member

Have tried numerous times to re-link to Osaic without success.

This discussion has been closed.