ONGOING Fidelity (Fidelity NetBenefits) - Holdings Disappearing From Accounts (QMAC). *Known Issue*

Options
SMS1
SMS1 Member ✭✭

Quicken moderator, where are you? What is going on with this (see discussion title)? The Community Alert on this issue has not been updated since July 26, almost 2 months ago. Even if it's not fixed, it would be nice to know you haven't forgot about us! But, it would also be nice if it would just be finally fixed…

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello @SMS1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

This issue is still ongoing and we do not have an ETA on resolution. As stated in the last update of this Alert:

"this Alert will be updated once more information, updates, etc becomes available."

As of now, we do not have any additional details or new information available on this issue which is why the Alert has not been updated since.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• qj1
    qj1 Member ✭✭
    Options

Just wanted to chime in and say that I am also still having this issue. Since July, when I perform a one-step update, its hit or miss as to whether my Fidelity holdings across both of my Fidelity accounts will appear (403B and 401A). A few weeks back the holdings miraculously came back for a few days, but then disappeared on a subsequent one-step update. As a result this throws off my net worth, etc. Definitely not RESOLVED as the bulletin says.

This discussion has been closed.