Why would my Schwab accounts show as deleted after syncing?

Options

My Schwab accounts show as deleted after a sync. The message suggested that this could happen if I was using a back-up, but that is not the case. Suggestions for fixes that don't delete data are welcome.

Answers

• Dan Prichard
    Options

I transitioned from TDAmeritrade and everything seemed to be working fine. This morning I tried to update my accounts and got a CC-800 error on my Schwab accounts.

Why? And How do I prevent this from happening again?

Thank you,

Dan

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @WET2Tiger and @Dan Prichard,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. To start troubleshooting, I would recommend following the steps in this article on error code CC-800.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• PulinVA
    PulinVA Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm having this problem as well. I haven't restored from a backup.

I didn't 'try to synch yesterday.

• karen m
    karen m Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

@Quicken Kristina Please note all the people that are having this error. It has been going on a long time and across multiple accounts. The fix that is suggested [Removed - Disruptive] does not work. [Removed - Rant]

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @karen m,

Thank you for joining the discussion. If the troubleshooting in the article did not resolve the issue for you, then I recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.