System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

USAA Account Access

Comments

• dl04189
    dl04189 Member ✭✭
    Options

I too am having problems downloading USAA Banking transactions. Message tell me maybe my account is closed…it is not. This problem has been occurring all week and is still a problem this morning, 14 Sept 2023. I am using Microsoft Edge. It is current on its updates.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @dl04189,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When did this issue first start? Which version of Quicken were you using when it started? Are you getting this error when trying to run One Step Update to update your USAA account(s) or is this happening when you are trying to add/reconnect your USAA account(s)? Are you getting a specific error code (CC-800 or CC-506, for example)?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jdale
    jdale Member ✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

Same issue here. Been very disappointed in Quicken ever since the "update" it's an incredible hassle to reconcile (over a year now) and this morning it won't even download. [Removed - Rant].

• radarchief75
    radarchief75 Member ✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

This has been happening to me as well for over a weel. When I tried to reset account, it created a second credit card account. [Removed - Rant]

This discussion has been closed.