Can't automatically connect to US Alliance Financial

Options

My connection to US Alliance Financial seems to have stopped working. I disabled it and now when I go to enable it, Quicken prompts me to create a new account. However, that new account ALSO doesn't automatically download.

I am on Windows 11 Enterprise, Quicken R52.20; Build 27.1.52.20

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @gil_isaacs,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Are you getting any error messages when you try to update the account? What process are you going through to enable/re-enable the account? At what point in the process are you being prompted to create a new account?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• gil_isaacs
    Options

I can't initiate an update for that account at all - the option is grayed out.

I've attached two pictures. You can see that for the account that ends in 'SMAC', online services has been disabled and it asks me to set it up. I did that and it made me create a NEW account, which I called 'USAlliance Checking'.

The second picture shows the 'USAlliance Checking' ALSO is not setup for online services.

Note, this is one of my main accounts and I have transactions in there going back to 2010! This is a major impact to me in Quicken right now.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

What is happening when you try to connect the account? Are you going to Tools>Add Account, searching for your financial institution, and following the prompts? At what point in the process are you running into issues?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.