Multiple Entries for dividends when downloading investment transaction activity

Options
lcfillo
lcfillo Member ✭✭

I have been receiving multiple entries for the same dividend transaction when downloading information from my R. W. Baird investment accounts. Does anyone else have this problem? See screen print included

Answers

• MICHAEL FIRESTEIN
    Options

have several accounts at RW Baird (a brokerage). when I do a one-step update instead of having one entry for a transaction, I have 6. Say dividend on 100 shares of stock X at $1 per share instead of having just one entry for $100 I have 6 entries for $100 each. this occurs every day since 9/14/2023. so if i get 8 dividends on a day i have 48 entries😝!!!!!!!!!! is this Quicken or a problem at Baird?

• mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

No longer relevant in merged post context.

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

(Deleted…no longer relevant since the posts have now been merged.)

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• lcfillo
    lcfillo Member ✭✭
    Options

In Reply to Michael Firestein's comment I am getting the same result as you. I receive 6 entries for each dividend received at RW Baird.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone during posted hours of operation and request help. Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it. Calling this problem in is the only way to get the ball rolling towards a solution.

Quicken Support:

This discussion has been closed.