Error FDP-106 with First Bank of Puerto Rico [Edited]

Options
Bali
Bali Member ✭✭

Hello.

I connected perfectly with my bank, First Bank of Puerto Rico until 9/5/2023 (last updated on my three accounts - same bank).

Suddenly, no downloads. An orange bullet in the account's name (a sign of an error).

And when I tried to connect again, I got the kind of error as in the title.

Unexpected error occurred:

Error FDP-106

ACCOUNT_MISMATCH
Account not found. No accounts returned - case 106

I've just accessed my bank online without a problem with the same credentials as Quicken's.

The thing is, I do not have any new transactions in those accounts since the last download (I checked with my bank online), but the message in Quicken is very confusing.

If there are no transactions, we must expect a NO bullet at the beginning of the account's name as usual when nothing has been downloaded, not an error message.

I don't know if any other Mac user has the same problem.

Can you please check the issue?

Thanks!

Warmly

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello @Bali,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please review this support article regarding error FDP-106.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Bali
    Bali Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi Anja.

I've read the article. I called the bank.

They have not changed the name or anything related to the access.

Almost every time you work on an update or upgrade, something happens in programming, and the Quicken customer has to pay the consequences.

We pay for the app every year.

I've been a loyal Quicken customer for ages, practically since the beginning of the app with one company or another, and never had these continuous problems in the past.

Sorry, that's how I feel, and I say my piece respectfully, as you deserve it.

Warmly,

• nydamon
    nydamon Member
    Options

I am having the same problem and it has been happening for weeks. @Quicken Anja no plans to fix this?

• Bali
    Bali Member ✭✭
    Options

Hello.

Any news on the First Bank communication problem?

As I told you before, I did my homework with the bank.

They have not changed anything.

I identified the problem in the previous Quicken update (before this last recent).

I'll appreciate an update, please.

Thanks

• Bali
    Bali Member ✭✭
    Options

Good morning.

I've been reporting this problem since Sept 16

Unexpected error occurred:

Error FDP-106

ACCOUNT_MISMATCH
    Account not found. No accounts returned - case 106

Do you have this issue in the schedule to resolve sometime, by any chance?

As per my previous messages, I contacted the bank, and there is no problem from their side.

I'll appreciate your reply.

Warmly

This discussion has been closed.