Fidelity Retirement Account Not Downloading Correctly

Options
SM23
SM23 Member

Hello. My Fidelity retirement account (NetBenefits) is still not downloading correctly. See my previous post in July that has been closed. Some funds within the 403B download correctly, others do not. As a result, balances are not correct and funds are missing. This has been an intermittent issue since July. Please reopen. Thank you.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @SM23,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. The Community is a forum where users help each other and there are a handful of moderators like myself who can do some troubleshooting with you. Posts on the Community are not the same as contacting Quicken Support. A post is not a trouble ticket and will get closed when it has been inactive for about a month, even if the issue is not resolved.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• SM23
    SM23 Member
    Options

Thanks. Regardless, is Quicken or other users aware of this issue with Fidelity? It is very frustrating.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Currently, there are two known issues with Fidelity. There is an issue with Fidelity Netbenefits accounts downloading transactions with Unidentified Security, and there is an issue with Fidelity 401K accounts showing a $0 balance. If neither of those known issues apply to the problem you're encountering, then please provide more information so we can assist further.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• SM23
    SM23 Member
    Options

Thank you. Yes, this account is through Fidelity Netbenefits. Can someone advise to how to address the Unidentified Security issue? Thanks so much.

• Vesparado
    Vesparado Member ✭✭
    Options

Well, I Quicken for Mac dropped one of my Fidelity Net Benefits Provident Fund securities a couple of weeks ago and then after three or four days return that security (Shell Stock) and has been reporting it properly (along with all other of my accounts) until yesterday just before the program update was released when it as dropped again. So, I will watch to see if Shell stock pops back up in my account in a few days. Annoying, to say the least. This is such a key part of why I use Quicken (and I imagine I'm not alone in this) that I can't understand why Quicken can't keep it fixed!

• Vesparado
    Vesparado Member ✭✭
    Options

Lo and behold! The missing Shell stock popped back into my Fidelity Net Benefits this evening, so it looks like it disappeared for only a few days this time. Will keep my fingers crossed that it will stay fixed for a while. Suggested New Motto for Quicken: "Quicken: An accounting solution you can depend on most of the time" 🤗

This discussion has been closed.