Tangerine - here we go again

Options
anie
anie Member ✭✭

Another Quicken update and once again Quicken and Tangerine aren't talking to each other, so transactions don't download. This is getting to be tedious. The frustration level tells me it's time to drop quicken. All I want to do is download credit card transactions, allocate, then create spending reports. Yet once again I have to create a spreadsheet an manually enter everything [Removed - Rant] basic version R51.11 27.1.51.11 windows 10

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @anie,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When did this issue start? Which version of Quicken were you using when the issue started? Are you getting any error messages or error codes when you try to download?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Arctic Hare
    Arctic Hare SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Tangerine has been notoriously problematic in its support for Quicken. If Quicken is important to you, consider switching to a financial institution that has a more reliable track record for Quicken.

This discussion has been closed.