No Bank of America transaction updates past 10 days

Options

I am missing a bunch of Bank of America transaction updates. Are others having this problem.

—David

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @dortmeyer,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When did you first notice this issue? Is this affecting multiple accounts, or just one? If you haven't done so already, please start troubleshooting using the steps in this article on what to do when transactions are missing or stop downloading.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• dortmeyer
    dortmeyer Member ✭✭
    Options

I noticed the problem about 5 days ago. It is affecting multiple accounts that I have at Bank of America. I have started the troubleshooting, but I have never had this problems in the 10 years I've been using Quicken

• CoryM
    CoryM Member ✭✭
    Options

I am having this problem with multiple accounts at Bank of America. I found a problem also with my Capital One Visa. Resetting Capital One got that working again but no luck with Bank of America, either resetting or deactivating and reactivating. It looks like the problem has been there for about two weeks before I notices.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone during posted hours of operation and request help. Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

• dortmeyer
    dortmeyer Member ✭✭
    Options

I did call Quicken Support and after about 4 hours and several deactivations, we got it working again. So for now I'm ok again. Thanks for the comments

• RBarufi
    RBarufi Member
    Options

I am having the same issues with bank of America - All Other States. None of my accounts will download but it doesnt get reported as an error

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @RBarufi,

Thank you for joining the discussion. If you haven't do so already, I would recommend following the troubleshooting from earlier in this discussion:

If you have already done that troubleshooting, then I recommend you follow @UKR's recommendation and reach out to Quicken Support:

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.