Downloads for Capital One are not working

Options

Quicken tells me that Capital One needs to be reauthorized. When I click on the reauthorize button, the browser window that comes up tells me: the specified url cannot be found.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @bcrumbo,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. To troubleshoot this issue, first, backup your Quicken file. Then, deactivate your Capital One account(s) in Quicken. Then, try reconnecting your account(s) by going to Tools>Add Account, and search for Capital One. Select Capital One 360 and see if the issue persists, or if the browser window redirects correctly. If it redirects correctly, then follow the prompts and carefully link your account(s) to the proper name in Quicken.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• bcrumbo
    bcrumbo Member
    Options

When I select Capital One 360, and then try to connect, the link still says the specified URL cannot be found. I've tried the link in both Chrome and Edge. Any other suggestions? Here is the link text:

https://api.capitalone.com/oauth2/authorize?scope=openid+read_transactions+read_deposit_transactions+read_auto-loan_transactions+read_deposit_account_number&response_type=code&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fpartnerauth.platform.intuit.com%2Fexternal_partner%2Fcapitalone%2Fcallback&client_id=87bbf32cc51d4e24886536d7755f6a15&state=awb.0da5c944-432d-4b44-9cab-9f8e32be86ca

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Generally, when it throws that error, it is because something is blocking the connection. Do you have an anti-virus, VPN, or firewall? If so, have you tried temporarily disabling or pausing them?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.