Due Date filter for scheduled Bills, Income & Transfers not working - reverts to 14 day

Options

Running Quicken for Windows version R52.20, Build 27.1.52.20 on Windows 10. Problem with: Bills & Income tab > Bills, Income & Transfers Screen > Due Date View > Forward Looking Duration Drop-down = Due in 14 Days … this Forward Looking Duration Drop-down is where the problem is visible - with today being 9/20, 14 days from now is 10/4. However, although there are transactions scheduled for 10/1 through 10/4, they are not displayed. Changing the Forward Looking Duration Drop-down to 30 or 90 days correctly displays the scheduled transactions. However, if I leave the Forward Looking Duration Drop-down with 30 or 90 days, and close Q, then re-start Q, the Forward Looking Duration Drop-down reverts to 14 days, and fails to display anything beyond the end of the current month. This has been happening for a while and I am just tired of having to address this each time I use Q - never seemed to be a problem previously. Is there some Preference Setting to fix this

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello @msmith99usa,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates and information.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.