Cannot re-connect Discover Card or Alltru Credit Union accounts

Options
BMWrider
BMWrider Member ✭✭

In mid-April, I restored my Quicken for Mac data file from a recent backup (less than 2 hours old). Somehow it severed the download connection to my Discover credit card and Alltru Credit Union checking and savings accounts. Over the past FIVE months, I've had numerous sessions with Tech Support, but this issue remains unresolved. I have to manually enter every transaction for these accounts. How do I get this elevated and resolved? I am beginning to lose my patience.

I am running Quicken for Mac Version 7.2.3 (Build 702.49949.100) on a MacBook Air with macOS 13.5.2. I do not receive any error codes, only the following pop-up message: "Did you mistype your sign-in info? Please re-enter your credentials for …". I have tried adding these accounts from a fresh installation on a separate Mac with the same message.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @BMWrider,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing these issues.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Could you please provide me with the ticket number(s) that were given to you during your interaction(s) with Quicken Support?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• BMWrider
    BMWrider Member ✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

I'm not sure I have all of the ticket numbers, but here's what I found in a quick review of the correspondence from Quicken Customer Support: 10189640, 10191248, 10197697, 10197708, 10197609 and 10271036.

• BMWrider
    BMWrider Member ✭✭
    Options

Hello @Quicken Jasmine,

Any progress regarding why this issue remains unresolved after more than 5 months and whether there's any fix on the horizon? Kuldeep Singh and one of his co-workers from Quicken Support were sorting this out a while back and took tons of data from me, but there have been no recent updates or progress.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello @BMWrider,

Thank you for those ticket numbers.

After review of your interactions with Support, it appears that if you are still experiencing the issue then you will need to call Quicken Support directly to proceed with an escalation of the issues that you are experiencing. When calling Quicken Support, I suggest providing them with this ticket number "10189640".

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 a.m. PT to 5:00 p.m. PT, Monday through Friday.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.