Texell Credit Union "Did you mistype your sign-in information"

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Cannot re-connect Discover Card or Alltru Credit Union accounts.

Comments

• CentralTxPreacher
    Options

I am getting the same message when I try to connect to Texell Credit Union after my update to 7.2.3 (Build 702.49949.100) also. It worked great yesterday before the update and then I updated today and am getting the message "Did you mistype your sign-in information" also.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @CentralTxPreacher,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

After further internal review of the issue that you are experiencing and I have found that you are receiving an FDP-103 error.

An FDP-103 error is displayed when there are outdated login credentials stored in Quicken for Mac and/or the Keychain app. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information as well as some troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.