CC-502 Elan Financial (Fidelity Debit Card)

Options
mbusbusiness
mbusbusiness Member ✭✭✭

Needs my attention. Update failure CC-502 began yesterday (Sep 24) morning. Continues today.

Comments

• mbusbusiness
    mbusbusiness Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Well it looks like only part of my initial post went through. Sorry.

Quicken Update it telling me this needs attention. Elan Financial updates have been failing beginning Sep 24. Continues today Sep 30. Is there any activity on this?

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello @mbusbusiness,

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally and is actively being worked on by our teams.

While we do not have an ETA on resolution, you can refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates and information.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mbusbusiness
    mbusbusiness Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Today encountered Update failure CC-505 began (Oct 10) morning. (Elan Financial / Fidelity Visa)

Had previously reported Update failure CC-502 (Sep 24) morning, which seems to have been corrected last weekend.

• Levanah10
    Levanah10 Member ✭✭
    Options

Same here: Worked yesterday (10/9/23); not working today. (Elan Financial / Dedham Savings Visa)

• mbusbusiness
    mbusbusiness Member ✭✭✭
    Options

And the account has been updating successfully since late last week. For now, solved.

"Enter a valid date" following register updates issue continues. (since Sep 24?)

• Joel
    Joel Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same/similar error with Fifth Third Bank. If I deactivate the accounts for the Bank, I then get the error with a new bank! I turned off all my updated accounts in the sync settings and the error goes away. When I renable sync for my accounts that connect to banks the error comes back.

• dawg355
    dawg355 Member
    Options

For the Elan/Fidelity Rewards CC-502 or CC-503 (both have been reported) in Quicken windows I was able to re-establish web connect. You have to have your online account login id and password to do this. Start by logging out of the quicken account, shutting down pc, then start pc, open quicken program, it will request you login into quicken online. After opening your quicken file, you have to edit the account and follow the "online' link to establish web connect. This seems to work for a couple weeks and then the CC-502/3 error appears again.

• JohnnyQuick
    JohnnyQuick Member ✭✭
    Options

For Elan/Fidelity download problems, this may be your FIX, follow instructions HERE: www.quicken.com/support/error-message-when-updating-accounts-cc-800 "Error Message When Updating Accounts: CC-800". Follow all the steps under "To resolve this issue" (ignore the Overview comment). You won't lose any accounts in Quicken, nor have to create any new ones.

P.S. Sorry, Quicken wouldn't let me Post the actual link, so just copy/paste the link in your browser.

• Wayne Daren
    Wayne Daren Member ✭✭✭
    Options

It didn't work for me.

This discussion has been closed.