Why am I getting a blank screen after touching the sign in button on mobile app?

Options
JoK
JoK Member
edited October 2023 in Using the Mobile App

When I open the mobile app and touch the sign in button, it goes to a blank white screen with a blue banner at the top. No place for user name & password.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @JoK,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. When did this issue begin to occur? Do you receive any error codes or messages? Did this occur after downloading the Quicken Mobile application or have you had it for a while?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• JoK
    JoK Member
    Options

I've had the app for quite awhile but hadn't used it recently. No error codes or messages. I tried updating the app. That didn't help. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. That didn't help. Made sure the sync was turned on in my desktop Quicken, which it was. Just straight to the blank screen after touching the sign in button.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @JoK,

Thank you for providing more information.

Due to the previous troubleshooting steps having failed, we recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 a.m. PT to 5:00 p.m. PT, Monday through Friday.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.