Error connecting Quicken for Mac to my SoFi account

Options
ToxicAtomicDog
ToxicAtomicDog Member ✭✭

I have entered my credentials correctly but get this error,

Did you mistype your sign-in info? Please re-enter your credentials for SoFi.

Quicken for Mac Version 7.2.3 (Build 702.49949.100)

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @ToxicAtomicDog,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

After further internal review of the issue that you are experiencing and I have found that you are receiving an FDP-103 error.

An FDP-103 error is displayed when there are outdated login credentials stored in Quicken for Mac and/or the Keychain app. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information as well as some troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• ToxicAtomicDog
    Options

Unfortunately this article does not help as I am trying to add this account for the very first time so there are no credentials for this account saved in Quicken or the Keychain. I checked just to make sure.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @ToxicAtomicDog,

I do apologize that those troubleshooting steps did not assist in reaching a resolution.

Due to this, we recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for further assistance as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 a.m. PT to 5:00 p.m. PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.