Charles Schwab downloads (not)

Options
AZ Cat
AZ Cat Member ✭✭

I am former TD Ameritrade customer who was switched to Charles Scwhab.

The transition went well and I thought I had the transaction download set up, but now it is not functioning. I have to constantly reset accounts in order to get them to download anything.

I miss TD Ameritrades download!

Is there a known problem or fix on the horizon?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @AZ Cat,

In order to better assist you, I would like to gather a bit more information. Are you receiving any error codes or messages? What exactly occurs when attempting to download transactions? How long has this issue been occurring?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @AZ Cat

When you open the "Account Details"screen for this account, and then click the "Online Services" tab - what do you see after "Connection Method:" ? Also as part of the transition process with respect to Schwab, did you go to the Schwab website and reauthorize the account?

Let us know and we'll go from there.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• AZ Cat
    AZ Cat Member ✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

All my accounts (3 personal, 3 custodial) are showing “Yes (Express Web Connect+)” on the accounts page. I have received no error messages. Quicken redirects me to the Schwab website each time I have activated or reset my accounts. I only switched to Schwab on Sept 5. I do not have activity every day, but I feel as though the download function is only working immediately after a reset. I was going along, performing daily downloads, and only noticed this recently when a known transaction didn’t download.

I also went onto the Schwab website, and they are showing all accounts have Quicken access. I guess I'll have to wait for more activity to check if its working. It wasn't this morning

This discussion has been closed.