Quicken can't see Wells Fargo Account

Options
birdsafe
birdsafe Member ✭✭

I have a Wells Fargo personal login and my business credit card account is linked to that login - however when I try to add accounts, Quicken can't "see" the business credit card account, only the personal checking and credit card accounts. I do not have a separate login to the business credit account. How do I work around this? Can I manually create an account and somehow download transactions in? Thanks

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @birdsafe,

To look into this issue, the first thing to check is if you are the primary account holder for that business account; most financial institutions do not allow Quicken to "see" an account if you aren't the primary on that account. If you are primary on the account, the next thing to try is choosing a different connection with Wells Fargo. Sometimes business accounts are visible only under a business connection option, such as Wells Fargo - Business or Wells Fargo Business Elite Card. Is the web address you go to when logging into that business account different from the web address you use to access your other Wells Fargo accounts? If so, what is that web address?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• birdsafe
    birdsafe Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you Kristina. When I log into Wells Fargo (wellsfargo.com) and use my personal login, it lists my personal checking and personal credit card. My business accounts are also linked to this account, but I believe to view only, as I cannot use those accounts (one checking and one credit card) to pay bills. on the credit card account I am listed underneath the business name on the statements, but yet quicken will only see the personal accounts when I try and add an account. If I try to use the Business Card Elite login it doesn't recognize that I have a log in. I suppose I need to call WF and see about getting online access directly into the credit card account.

• birdsafe
    birdsafe Member ✭✭
    Options

Problem solved - WF assisted me - it needed to have a Direct Connection rather than the Web connect.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I'm glad to hear connecting via Direct Connect resolved the issue.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.