Citi credit card transactions not downloading

Options
JJSmac
JJSmac Member ✭✭

Quicken has not been able to download my Citi credit card transactions for over a week.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @JJSmac,

I am sorry to hear that this is occurring.

I would like to gather a bit more information in order to further assist you. What is your connection method with Citi? You can see your connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type. Are you receiving any error codes or messages? What exactly occurs when attempting to download transactions?

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• JJSmac
    JJSmac Member ✭✭
    Options

Connection Type: Quicken Connect. Error message: "Connection to Citi Cards. is unavailable right now. Please try again later. If this error persists for more than 24 hours, please contact Quicken care. (FDP-102)."

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Try to change the connection method to "Direct Connect" and see if that works better.

• JJSmac
    JJSmac Member ✭✭
    Options

That didn't work either.

• bruce speca
    bruce speca Member ✭✭
    Options

This has been an issue for weeks. No solution at user end, maybe Quicken should acknowledge again and work on a fix

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited October 2023
    Options

Hello @JJSmac and @bruce speca,

We do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding FDP-102 error messages with Citi Bank and Citi Cards. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. [Edited - Fixed Link]

We apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• JJSmac
    JJSmac Member ✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

Yes, pretty poor on Quicken's part for this to occur for several weeks. My [Removed - 3rd Part Software] account syncs fine with my Citi Bank credit card, so definitely seems to be on Quicken's end to fix. Maybe they should go back to Intuit to fix it.

• JJSmac
    JJSmac Member ✭✭
    Options

Quicken Jasmine, your 'link' didn't work either!

• thangtn
    thangtn Member ✭✭
    Options

Have similar problem with Citi card/Costco since late September.

Then: Have Successfully connected to Citi Bank thru Express Web Connect for a long time. But in late September started getting error code cc-501.

Now: Reset connection to Citi Cards thru Direct Connect indicated successful update but no transactions got downloaded. Got cc-501 if switched back to Web Connect.

Help, please. Thanks.

Quicken R52.28

Windows 11

• JJSmac
    JJSmac Member ✭✭
    Options

I just called Citi bank and they reconnected me on their end, but Quicken still doesn't download my transactions! Help please, or I'll have to rely on Mint which connects to everything without issues.

• mark.w6mcs
    mark.w6mcs Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I am late to the game here, but I have been having issues with credit card updates from Citi since mid October. After doing a One Step update/All Accounts or even just going in and doing a update in the account, it shows that the connection was successful and X amount of transactions were downloaded but nothing is showing up to review.

I use my Citi Costco Visa A LOT so having to manually enter is going to be a problem for me. Hopefully it is being worked on.

BTW it is connecting via Express Web Connect.

Thanks - Mark Stanford

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited November 2023
    Options

@mark.w6mcs Citi credit cards still support Direct Connect (one reason why I use them) and I haven't been having any issues with downloading transactions that way. If you haven't tried using Direct Connect, give that a shot.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• PattiMc
    PattiMc Member ✭✭
    Options

Try logging into your citi account on your web browser, making sure you do the two-factor authentication, then try again. Have had the same problem and this seemed to work. Although, it only works for a few days and I have to do it again.

Using Quicken since 1995 because there literally nothing else to use.🙄

• JJSmac
    JJSmac Member ✭✭
    edited November 2023
    Options

I've tried Direct Connect and Quicken Connect multiple times, even called Citibank who instructed me to allow access their feature once logged into account, that still didn't work. I was on the phone with Quicken support for almost one hour and 1/2 (not a toll free number either!) and at the end they said it was on Citibank's end. [Removed - Language/Disruptive]

• rob
    rob Member ✭✭
    Options

Same here except error message is: CC-592 …unable to update your account because Quicken is using an unsupported authentication method. Haven't had any downloads from Citi since Oct 16

This discussion has been closed.