Problem with multiple Credit Cards on Citi Card account. (Mac version)

Eli Sherer
Eli Sherer Member ✭✭✭

Short version: My wife and I have two (each) Citi credit cards. I had a problem where only one of our logins would work at the same time… so I called Quicken Support and was told to reset both, and try to login using Direct Connect (told there's a problem with Quicken connect).

I did that and my wife's two cards now show up fine! But only ONE of my cards appears under my Login! Support tells me this is a Citi thing and I need to contact them, but It just seems strange that I can see ONE card but not the other on the same Direct COnnect login!

Thoughts?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @Eli Sherer,

I have reviewed your internal logs and found that you are receiving an FDP-103 error message. This is displayed when there are outdated login credentials stored in Quicken for Mac and/or the Keychain app. There are some troubleshooting steps and more information located in this FAQ. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Eli Sherer
    Eli Sherer Member ✭✭✭

Thanks… I will give this a try and report back. Interestingly, right now I reset my wife's login is set to Direct Connect and mine to Quicken Connect and FOR THE MOMENT, they each show our two accounts. Will see later what happens!

This discussion has been closed.