"What IF" button in Quicken Lifetime Planner saving changes immediately to the plan

Options

Not sure if anyone has seen this behavior…but…thought I'd ask. I am on version R52.20/Build 27.1.52.20.

I love the Lifetime planner. I really like the "What If" button. You'd make changes and see how it affected your current plan. You can close it w/o saving the changes…real nice. Awhile back (less than a year)…I noticed that when you made changes via the "what If" button…those changes were immediately reflected in the current plan. So the button really did nothing.

Has anyone else seen that behavior? Should I report it to Quicken? If so…How would I do that.

Any comments/direction appreciated.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @pp05629,

Due to the nature of this issue, I recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.