Error Fidelity VISA Quicken

Options
JohnJ2021
JohnJ2021 Member ✭✭

Stopped working on updates. Used to be Elan. Fidelity says use fidelityrewards.com but there is no option for that. When will this be fixed?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello @JohnJ2021,

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, for updates please refer to this Community Alert for Elan Financial Services and this Community Alert for Fidelity Rewards Credit Card.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• garyrapp
    garyrapp Member ✭✭
    Options

I realize this has been escalated, but it also seems like this has been going on an unacceptably long time. I, like many others I am sure, rely on this information regularly and it is discouraging that it is taking so long to resolve this issue. Since this is done with so many other vendors, one would assume this should be fairly straight-forward to resolve. I appreciate that it has been elevated, but what I really need is the functionality to return. Please continue to keep us posted, but better still, ensure the appropriate resources are addressing this for a speedy resolution.

• michaelweinberg
    michaelweinberg Member ✭✭✭
    Options

It's working for me now!

• JohnJ2021
    JohnJ2021 Member ✭✭
    Options

looks like it’s fixed. All good now.

• Bomeyer
    Bomeyer Member ✭✭
    Options

works for me now too

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you all for providing an update to let us know it is working for you now!

For the time being, these Alerts will remain in an Ongoing status in case others still continue to experience the issue. However, your feedback will be passed along as well.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.