CC-800 / Citibank / past few days

Options
Beijing Mac
Beijing Mac Member ✭✭✭✭

I recently got a CC-800 error for my 3 Citibank accounts (check/savings/cc) when running one step update. Have not seen anyone post any recent question or issue so wanted to reach out if anyone else is experiencing same or anyone know of any other issues?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Beijing Mac,

If you've deactivated or deleted an account and then restored a Quicken backup file, you'll receive a CC-800 error. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information and troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Beijing Mac
    Beijing Mac Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I did create a new copy of my Quicken file and had reset or readded all account connections, including Citibank and it was working - then I rec'd the CC-800. If there is no issue with Citi or Quicken Servers then I will try to remove and readd the online connection. That was my reason for reaching out to see if it was a server error and I needed to wait another few days as it was being worked or there was some disconnect (again) with my file.

This discussion has been closed.