Date Format causing download problems with new version 7.3.1

Options
RJRoy
RJRoy Member
edited November 2023 in All Things Canadian (Mac)

For web connect the date is showing in American format example 9/28/2023 instead of Canadian format 2023-09-26 in new version 7.3.1. As a result posted transactions are not downloaded from Canadian Banks. Anyone else experienced this problem on Quicken for Mac?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello @RJRoy,

Have you already checked your Mac System Preferences for Date and Time format? Quicken's Date format is typically affected by this, so we would recommend starting there.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• RJRoy
    RJRoy Member
    Options

Thank you for the reply. The date format on my Mac system preferences is set as 2023-09-29. It actually displays this format in Quicken registers. However when you add or edit a transaction the date format is 9/29/2023. This started when version 7.3.1 was updated. This also affects web connect downloads but I have found a work around by downloading all transactions on file instead of only new ones. Hopefully Quicken staff can change it back in a future update.

• Gilles9
    Gilles9 Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

@RJRoy , you say: "Mac system preferences is set as 2023-09-29. It actually displays this format in Quicken registers. However when you add or edit a transaction the date format is 9/29/2023"

this has been that way on my Mac for quite a while, and it has no effect on my download transactions through Quicken Conect or with any QFX files I download for the FI site

I am surprise you have a problem

• RJRoy
    RJRoy Member
    Options

All's good now. Something else must have gone on at that time.

This discussion has been closed.