Manually Match Transactions List - how to delete previously downloaded items

Options
bdflood
bdflood Member ✭✭

After downloading transactions, some of my entries don't automatically match with the downloaded items so I click Edit, Match Manually. I then get a pop-up with a list of transactions to select. The item I want is in the list so I can select the checkbox, Accept Match, and be done. However, this list also contains a huge number of transactions that I've already downloaded and matched months or years ago. How do I delete these items from the Manually Match Transaction List? I'm running Quicken Classic Deluxe Version R52.28. I've tried a solution from a Quicken 2015 post that read, "To tell Quicken that an existing (non-investment account) transaction has already been downloaded (even if it hasn't been downloaded), right-click the transaction, hold down CTRL while left-clicking "Copy transaction(s)". Put a checkmark in the "Downloaded" box and a valid date in "Posting date". That transaction will then not appear in the Manual Match dialog." I've also tried "The proper key sequence is Shift+Ctrl, right click transaction, select Copy Transaction(s). " but this didn't work either.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello @bdflood,

Unfortunately, there is not a way to remove the additional transactions from the Manual Match Transactions List.

However, I'd like to refer you to this active Idea post regarding this topic instead which is currently marked as Under Consideration. If you would like to see this feature added in the future, you can go ahead and add your vote by clicking the up arrow underneath the vote count (see example below) as well as a comment explaining how this idea would be beneficial for you.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.